1996 1997 Challenger Mats

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilngineer

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows who manufactured the stock turf mats for this boat?

I know of hydroturf but they were not OE. Any others?

Mats..OEM?..

The boat is a 1997, I don't think your going to find any one who has the OEM mats.

I put a full set in my Challenger this past off season beacause my old ones were looking kind of worn. I used the original colors for the Challenger bought through Hydroturf. I was really surprised on how nice they came out. Personally, I think they look and feel better than the originals.

Here is a link with pix if your interested. The pre-cut ones were over $300 bucks. I bought 2 sheets for $35 bucks a piece and cut them out myself by making a pattern by the patterns you'll see in the floor if you look hard enough. It took me a little over a day to do the job, if I remember right....

Check out the picures ... http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?t=11010&highlight=Hydro+turf+challenger

Seadoosnipe,

Thanks for the reply. Your mats look really nice. I am considering going that route but the color seems a lot brighter than the OEM. Would you say that is true? Also, what glue did you use? How is it holding up? Hydroturf claims their applied glue is specially made for EVA foam by 3m.

My mats are actually in very good condition, but I am missing one on the rope door. I know the boat is old and many parts are obsolete, but you would be surprised at what I have found already within the last couple of months.

Thanks,

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back