FOR SALE 1995 Speedster Part Out - Gauging Interest

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

AndyC

Going to have to get rid of my '95 Speedster to make more space in the shop, and before I look to donate it, I wanted to see if there was interest in any of the parts from the boat. The hull leaks (not that anyone would want that) but otherwise, it was in good working order the last time I ran it. Functional MPEM, and all engine components are in pretty good shape for a 25 year old boat. Previous owner put non original seats in it, so no-go on that. Any interest? I'd much rather see the parts go to keeping up these boats than taking it to the scrapyard / junkyard etc. It's a twin 657X FWIW.

The hull and jets are spoken for, but I have most everything else. What in particular are you looking for?

I'm looking for interior pieces. I need seats, cup holders, front cargo door, and the dashboard area where the choke cables are located. I can drive or pay for shipping.

I'm looking for interior pieces. I need seats, cup holders, front cargo door, and the dashboard area where the choke cables are located. I can drive or pay for shipping.

Sorry, I'm probably not going to be much help with that. The seats in this boat are not even close to original, and I'm sending them and everything else you're after with the hull. The cup holders that are in there I got at Walmart in the marine section though, and just had to sand the holes out a bit for them to fit. you'd never know they weren't original. Most everything I have is engine related and MPEM.

Sorry, I'm probably not going to be much help with that. The seats in this boat are not even close to original, and I'm sending them and everything else you're after with the hull. The cup holders that are in there I got at Walmart in the marine section though, and just had to sand the holes out a bit for them to fit. you'd never know they weren't original. Most everything I have is engine related and MPEM.
Thanks for at least replying. Interior parts for these things just keep getting more difficult to find.

wondering if u still have parts available , looking for engine control handles and trim parts for that ares

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation. I do have quite a bit of that stuff left. PM me with what you're looking for and hopefully I can help!

I do. Whatcha need?
Well I’m new to the forum and new to boating. But i bought my first boat three months ago 95 speedster twin rotax. Won’t reach top rpms on either engine, but still pulls a tube up with three people and reaches 6000 rpm. Was really needing jet pumps and impellers, but may also need engines or engine parts. I’m not sure what I need exactly, I’m a newbie at all this. But saw your post and thought; never hurts to have extra parts.

Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of really smart people on here who I'm sure can help you figure out what's going on with your boat. And that boat in particular is a TON of fun!

Unfortunately, I let the jets and impellers go with the hull, but still do have quite a bit of the engine related items. Pretty much anything that didn't get damaged when I removed them. So if you need something, just let me know.

Best of luck!

I looked that part number up, and it looks different than the ones in the 95. The face is visibly different. Can't say that it wouldn't work, but definitely not the same part. As an aside, have you swapped the tach wires to make sure that the gage is in fact bad? I had one not working on my 95 that ended up being the resistor in the MPEM.

I am looking for a steering noozle for a challenger but I think it was also on the speedster. Here is the part number 204120069. It is the right hand steering noozle. If you happen to have it. I am very interested. Thanks.

What is that thing in the engine compartment left side oil level gauge or small tank . not sure mine is missing. would that be available. 95 speedster. thanks.

Back