1995 Speedster electrics

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidrowlands

Good day,

Got a few problems with my speedster and I don't know where to start fault finding. The gauges don't work all the time, sometimes I get a rev reading but only for a short time. The MPEM only gives 1 beep when in neutral it doesn't give any other beeps at all. the engines crank and work fine how ever the port engine is sometimes hard to start, (port engine just rebuilt so internals good ) no spark? the blower was in bad condition and it was blowing the fuse in the mpem so I replaced that. A couple of times I have pressed the start button and get just a click, press again and it will crank this has happened on both engines. the speed gauge will sometimes climb to 10-20 knots when you are going full speed but again this is intimitant.

Any help would be good
Thanks
Dave

-

Had a look at wiring diagram and everything that doesn't work runs off the same "gauges"relay, can this be replaced? or is it part of mpem? or would a dodgy rectifier cause this relay to be temprimental?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back