1995 Seadoo GTX front electrical box removal

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean7239

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and I have a 1995 Seadoo GTX. I bought the ski 2 years ago from a guy who has owned it most of its life. He rebuilt the engine right before I bought it. The ski runs awesome with no issues until yesterday when i was on the water. I am pretty sure the starter solenoid went on it as reading lots of threads it is clicking but not turning over. My questions is how do I remove the electrical box. Do I have to take off part of the exhaust or move the fuel tank or is there a more simply way to remove the box. I know I have to remove the spark plug wires from the plugs and all that stuff which I have all ready done. Just its so tight in there that I do not know what the next step is. I tried calling my local seadoo dealer and they told me I would have to bring it in and pay them to do the service which I do not want to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!!

Sean

Thank you so much Lou. I got to it and replaced the solenoid and the seadoo started right up again. I appreciate your response a lot!!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back