1995 GTX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

spr5088

Hello,
I am new to the sport. I have been riding/working on snowmobiles, ATVs, and motorcycles my whole life and wanted to try a PWC. I am considering a 1995 GTX that appears to be well taken care of. Seeing as I am not sure what I am looking at, I am looking for some guidance. The person selling is asking for $800 with a trailer. How were the GTXs? What should I look for when I check the ski out?
I know it wont be the fastest and most intense ski, but I am just looking for something cheap to get me started and to possibly keep as a back up down the road.

Thanks!

It's ok but nothing special. First check compression as it should be 150 psi and 120 it's done and time for a rebuild. Check the impeller for damage and make sure the injection oil isn't green or blue.

All of the above . Also see if the fuel lines are gray. If so you will need to redo the fuel system. New fuel selector. New hoses. Rebuild the carbs with oem kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back