1995 GTS impeller issues!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rytom1391

So I was just going through my ski getting it ready for the season when i noticed my wear ring and impeller are in desperate need of replacing. Honestly, I don't think they have ever been changed. Does anybody have a any suggestions as to which ones i should get and where? Ill be doing a lot of towing with this one if that helps with the answer. Nothing big just the tube and stuff. Maybe something that will give me a little performance boost? Also, the wear ring is basically non-existent. Any suggestions? Where which kind?

Also, what kind of job is this? Like an afternoon thing? Or clear my day thing? Thanks for any and all help! It is greatly appreciated!

From all my reading, I would go with an OEM for the rear ring. They are only a few dollars more but it will be RIGHT,,, not "close" to right.

If you are not improving the engine performance, then a Skat impeller will work best. You will gain low end performance and not lose any real speed on the top end from what I have read.

Ok sweet thanks! Will do. Where do you get those? I guess I could just google it but If someone has had a positive experience somewhere I'd like to go there.

Ok so it said 13/18 slim line. I'm assuming that is the basic stock option? I don't want to be picky but will that help in the low end? I mean right now anything will feel awesome compared to what it looks like now. Just askin. Thank you for all of your help!

Also, what is the difference between stock and limited?

Ok so it said 13/18 slim line. I'm assuming that is the basic stock option? I don't want to be picky but will that help in the low end? I mean right now anything will feel awesome compared to what it looks like now. Just askin. Thank you for all of your help!

Also, what is the difference between stock and limited?

From all that I have read,,, yes...

The Skat-Trak is designed with better (aka performance) edges. It creates better low end torque and mid-range performance. In many cases no top-end is gained, in some cases top-end is down a few or increased by a few. That part id pretty much a gamble. But out of the hole will be impressive, especially compared to what you have now.

I would still let this post ride a few days to get input from others that have actually made the purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back