1992 yamaha wave runner 500wr carb throttle plate and shaft.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dalef62

1992 YAMAHA wave runner 500wr carburator throttle plate and shaft wanted

I have a 1992 Yamaha Wave runner, with the 500 motor in it, that had a bad sensor and caused a major backfire up through the carburetor. It bent the throttle plate and shaft and I am now looking for a used one to replace it. The carb is a Mikuni 6K8 02 and the number on the throttle plate is (a square) 145, it measures about 33 mm. dia. I have looked online and can only find the complete carb, but I really only need the plate and shaft from a bad carb. If you have one, even a complete carb that is junk except for the shaft and plate let me know. Thanks, Dale

Last edited by a moderator:
The plates and shaft weren't really meant to come apart. They peen the screws in place, and you normally destroy them trying to get them apart.

The only way to get them, is to contact Mikuni directly, and see if they will sell them. (but I'm guessing they won't)

Tony,
I have it apart already and the screws are still good. was hoping to find someone with a corroded up carb to part out.
Thanks,
Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back