1992 Kawasaki X2 - Louisiana $650obo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

dylanLA

1992 model Kawasaki X2.

Has brand new HydroTurf and Seat Cover. dirtbike bars/grips/umi billet finger throttle/kill switch w/ lanyard, bilge pump.

Everything else is pretty much stock....

The Bad:.. it will need a battery & it lost fire the last time I had it out, should be a simple electrical fix (coil/cdi is my guess) but I have never looked into it and it's been sitting for about a year since then in my shop.. before that it ran great, plenty of power, and was a blast to ride. Parts for this 650 motor are easy to find.

Asking $650 (or make offer) as-is with the trailer (trailer has no title and was sold to me by the previous owner with the ski. I never tried to register it since our riding spot was only a couple miles away). I hate to sell this one, but it just doesn't look like I will ever have the time to fix it up and ride it again..

I will also sell the ski and trailer separate, if anyone is interested that way email me for the price...

I'm located in New Iberia, LA.
Any questions send me an email and I will send my #. if interested in pics of anything in particular, just ask.

231.jpg

5f966164.jpg

233.jpg

234.jpg

d8089345.jpg

9cf02e0b.jpg

0c87c755.jpg

236.jpg

237.jpg

9d42593a.jpg

883274d5.jpg

Thanks... but I can pick on up locally for less than the cost of your ski + crate + freight. Sorry.

Meet me half way? LOL!!

for the full $600 price, yeah I'll drive a couple hours or so. I drove all the way to Fort Worth, TX (16hours round trip) to pick this bad boy up a couple years ago. Might would need a lil deposit though. I've drove to meet people before and they back out the deal or no show.

dylan did you sell to someone on the site or locally?

Back