1991 SP WATER inside PROBLEM

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmnonMikeCohen

:confused:Not New problem, as I see after I have searched the www as well as here, for answer or pictures - because looking at Manuals and Parts drawings as well as pictures found on the www related to 1991 Seadoo and similar years - nothing found explains to me how the Siphon System Works as part of propulsion - or why so many do have this problem, as new owners, or my seeking professional know-how from experts knowing of mistakes resulted where repairs were not done properly.

My 1995 with same engine and newer hull, does not take water, but has many small improvements on the simpler 4 years older Seadoo which needs a Bilge Pump maybe, so water does not come in during long trips.

Yes, everything looks as it was made, and no leaks, if I fill the watercraft with water in my garage... or if it is left to float on open water...

I've read your post 3 times.

Is there a question?

Be very clear, and short with the question. Do not add any extra info if it is not needed.

Also, what is the ski? I see a 91 and a 95 mentioned in your post.

We will help, but you need to ask a specific question.

OK... just to let you know... even the first skis should not leak water. I have a 1990 and it's more or less dry after a day on the water. (it will have just a small amount of water in the bottom)

Water INSIDE HULL

I've read your post 3 times.

Is there a question?

YES, the questions are 'How water can enter my hull' and 'Why water is not pumped out' by the Seadoo system, on my 1991 Seadoo?
Should be very similar to your 1990 model...

Thanks for your help Dr.

Without HELP I have resolved the problem

Seems like design problem in these early Seadoos, so I had employed the principals of gravity and tied the hoses so that water can not come into the hull - while the boat is in the water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back