110hp seadoo wanted

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

possum343434

hi all just registered so i can try and find a 94-96 xp,spx,gtx with 110hp motor for sale,i have 3 grand to spend and want one desperately
just sold xp94 with 587 motor,need 110hp to keep up with a mate who has 96 gtx
cheers

You can have mine for $3k...:cheers:

Shipping would be a killer, but there is a thread going on about setting world records for distance PWC riding. Maybe I can break the record and deliver a 96 XP to you???

yes it is ive already looked into shipping to buy from the states,unfortunately all the skis in australia are either overpriced or too far away

I wonder how much beef jerky I could put in the front storage bin...:confused:

I would have to tow at least 200 gallons of gas...

I should be there by...hmmmm...December 25th...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

You can have mine for $3k...:cheers:

Shipping would be a killer, but there is a thread going on about setting world records for distance PWC riding. Maybe I can break the record and deliver a 96 XP to you???

Hey Scooper77515 Go for it !!!!:)
couple of towed tubes hooked up with a 45 gallon drum of gas in each
and a few Twinkie cakes in the front locker
head south in the gulf of Mexico and turn right at Panama City
once you exit the panama canal simply follow your nose (burning smells from the Ausiie Barbies) thats Grilles to us lot !:rofl:

Hey Scooper77515 Go for it !!!!
couple of towed tubes hooked up with a 45 gallon drum of gas in each
and a few Twinkie cakes in the front locker
head south in the gulf of Mexico and turn right at Panama City
once you exit the panama canal simply follow your nose (burning smells from the Ausiie Barbies) thats Grilles to us lot !

Hmmmm...sounds really easy to me...As soon as I find the hitch and work that out, I will be on my way.

By the way, what is the best way to catch and prepare shark when they are circling me in the mid pacific when the spark plugs foul????:confused:

Hey Scooper

Sorry kids but you'll need a little more than 200 gallons.. I fly heavy jets across that route every second week or so (we burn around 165 Tons for the LAX to Sydney sector) its roughly 6600nm as the crow flies.. Assuming we have (rarely) smooth seas for the delivery trip, we could probably average 45kt with a pillion (if they haven't killed you yet, to keep it running 24hrs). :p So we have around 147hrs give or take a pee stop or 20(and a bit of fishing when the Twinkies and the Jerky runs out..) At that speed you'd be sipping around 7.9 US gph(if its on the lean side) ..so you'd need around 1161 gallons (4389 L) for the trip..(and a few containers of oil) I know the gas prices are better now..... but it could be fun... :)

No, I would really only need 200 gallons of gas. I figured I would spend most of my time PADDLING!!!! :reddevil:

Actually, I never figured out how much gas it would take, and it is neat to hear a more accurate estimate. It still doesn't seem like all that much fuel for that much distance.

Back