10 Year Anniversary TShirt Giveaway!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey guys. Thank you to all members both new and old for making this a great place for Sea-Doo Owners. We are giving away some free shirts.

Share a YouTube video or picture talking about SeaDoo Forum or showing us the love and we will send you a TShirt for free.

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

404[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only tool needed to work on a seadoo.
12.jpg

The laptop I meant, not the tool in the reflection.

So this is a repost from our member's ride last year.
This is what all the forum is about! People getting great skis running, and then having fun with virtual strangers.

And the video:

[video=youtube;By7FM10voF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By7FM10voF8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Shoot me your addresses and sizes guys.. only doing a few more right now!

Where's mine? I am always around to tell a good story on this website! I am trying to promote it all the time here but so far found only one guy in Lac-Simon on this forum! Our province/state is 85% French speaking. I'd say only 35% can really communicate in English in writing. Doesn't help...

I would be your Quebec ambassador! Extra large please...

Ice is losing ground here! I can smell Sea-Doo smell already... I'll post some good pictures in the next 2-3 weeks.

Benji.

Thanks !

Thanks tho Seadooforum.com for not only keeping me in touch with what's happening in the Seadoo world...but...for keeping me well dressed.

Wanted to let you know I recieved my 10th anniversary T...Thanks again!

Hey guys. Thank you to all members both new and old for making this a great place for Sea-Doo Owners. We are giving away some free shirts.

Share a YouTube video or picture talking about SeaDoo Forum or showing us the love and we will send you a TShirt for free.

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

View attachment 39404

this doesn't count but Its what I had handy on the photobucket library :)

146.jpg

and of course, how can you go wrong with a pic of my XT getting towed at the last forum ride haha !

147.jpg

Here is your biggest fan. When my ski doesn't work, he is depressive. He's impatient for his first ride. Do you have flotation gear for dogs with your logo on it? His is a little worn out...

IMG_0311.JPG

I am also impatient to ride.

IMG_0308_straight.jpg

Benji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back