09 challenger with 2 engines

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevenlampe

Looking to upgrade superchargers at rebuild to larger wheel and injectors. And possibly impellers. For a step by step do I need anything else or will this get me a little more. What size impellers do I start with. Thanks.. they are 215s

Xchargers with injectors will be about 15hp per motor with the injectors. You really should call or email PWC Muscle. I did drop all the info in the last post. For what its worth i just had both of mine rebuilt and they both needed impellors. For the $400 more for the chargers and the $500 in injectors i did NOT go this route. Wasnt worth it to me to deviate from stock. PWC sells the chargers new and injectors for $1200 each motor as a kit if you dont rebuild. $2400 was still to steep for the minimal HP to me. Anything beyond that the total cost with IC and RRFPR and TUNE is about $6000

More than likely, you will also have to install external intercoolers, all the routing of the hoses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back