08 GTI SE 155 Now doesn’t beep, only lights up dash then dies. *vid*

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy685

As the title states, my 2008 GTI SE 155 has been experiencing a new issue, and Im wondering what might have failed on me.

I initially thought ground so I checked main ground on the battery -> motor and everything appears to be good there. No corrosion. Checked the fuse box in the front - everything seems good.

Im at a loss. Is my computer bad all of a sudden? Can’t be! I checked with a new one. Same result.

Checked my battery to engine ground, all good. Motor looks clean.

Potentially the starter solenoid? The DESS post?

Here is a video demonstrating what happens with my key in

Any ideas?

I think your corrosion assumption is a good one if your sure your battery is good. Corrosion can hide underneath insulation in both red and black battery and ground cables. Check voltage across battery and then from battery + to all ground locations. Should be the same value all locations if not possible hidden corrosion.

I think your corrosion assumption is a good one if your sure your battery is good. Corrosion can hide underneath insulation in both red and black battery and ground cables. Check voltage across battery and then from battery + to all ground locations. Should be the same value all locations if not possible hidden corrosion.

Huge help! I have a project tomorrow AM it appears.

Here’s a tough question - how many ground points? I know of... two. The big one from battery then another smaller one closer to it.

Any others? Where might the bus bar be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back