05 Speedster - Is there any way to find out the name of the seat colors?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

makaveli

I'm having a good friend redo my Speedster seats and I'd prefer to save him as much time as I can. Is there a way to look up the exact color names of all the vinyl? Like with a car you can review it via the VIN. A Photo is attached below to show my OEM color scheme.

Thanks everyone in advance - You guys are beyond helpful!
file_62_25__32853.1485379719.jpg

Last edited:
No one seems to know I see -

Anyone who has done their own recovering: Best Place online to order Marine Vinyl?

I'm seeing about $920 For the 04-06 Speedster covers on that site. They certainly are worth the money I'm sure but that's about 1/6th the value of the entire boat in my case. Also keeping in mind, I'll be lucky if its still even operational within the next year or 2.

For anyone interested, My Research shows the colors for mine are:
Chalk White, Royal Blue & Metallic Silver.

I ended up ordered a yard each of those colors in supposed quality marine value from Amazon. The amount of Royal Blue is very scarce in this color scheme so I think that yard will go a long way whereas the others will not. My Upholstery guy will be getting on the job (the real work) this upcoming week when the vinyl supplies arrive. I may consider selling seat covers at a far better price than everyone else if this all works out and I'll be sure to let everyone know here. He will be recording all his time, measurements & labors for me. The Supplies are nothing. The skilled labor is. We'll see how things turn out. I'm sure there is a real market for reasonably priced "custom OEM" seat covers. I just can't imagine people jumping at the chance to pay some of the insane amounts of money most manufacturers want for the seat covers and then having to do the installation (labor) themselves. I will post photos when my two fronts get done and see what you guys think!

I look forward to seeing the results.

I pretty much just need the 3 rear bottom covers for mine. So having to buy covers for the entire boat is definitely not cost effective, but I do want them to match.

There is a woman in Michigan who has the patterns already for your boat. She has a listing on eBay and will sell you just the covers you need or the whole set. You can also send yours to her to get recovered.

She does great work. I recovered my bench seats last year and plan to do the sun pad this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back