05 Speedster 200 310 HP - HARD START ON PORT ENGINE , DIES AT IDLE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carguyz

Hello everybody, thanks for taking your time to read my post and maybe help me find a solution to my little issue.

I have a 2005 Speedster 200 310 HP that i bought it about 15 months ago and this year when i when i take it out it seems that the left port side engine does not want to stay running at cold idle so i keep having to give it throttle to warm up the left engine and after a few minutes of low throttle it warms up and will idle without shutting off, it seems like a carb issue but i dont know. if i give it too much trottle is will shut off and if i give it not enough it will shut off...:cool: The right side engine turns on and idles even when the motor is cold, but the left engine really needs low throttle for a good 5 minutes before it will idle without shutting off. Both engines idle at the same RPM so i dont think thats the issue, i'm thinking about doing a minor tune up on it just because it probably could use it but I really dont know whats happening here.

THANKS GUYS

i believe it has around a 120 hours on it (bought it under a 100 and probably put 20 on it)

get someone to run the codes on it, they are the best way to start troubleshooting a computer controlled engine with multiple sensors..or buy a code reader and do it yourself with a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back