02 gtx di - disconnecting air compressor

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
02 gtx di - does the compressor hose unscrew or is it held in place with the Allen key plate it is attached to on air/ fuel rail? Want to test the compressor side. Don't see info in manual how it comes off the rail.

Report •••

Sweet. Thanks. I started to break it loose and seemed super tight and felt like I was going to strip it. Wanted to verify before I went further. You know what size hose barb it is? Need to grab fitting.

Getting 0 psi on my fuel gauge inline and direct loop on the fuel pump with filter still installed. Have some fuel coming out filter but also can't feel hardly any pressure if I just close filter output with my finger. Even with key on and off no fuel shoots out. I know fuel pump is energizing as I hear it everytime. Also can't see any leaks with soap and water. I can see the fitting on top of tank is heavily corroded. Question is could I just have a clogged inline filter or internal pump filters? Anyone else have heavy corrosion on top of assembly and able to clean it up? ALSO where is everyone buying replacement fuel pump assemblies and filters? Not paying 800 bucks from seadoo.. I see qfs Hugh fuel flow on ebay has pump and filter kit which they state is under amp draw for this ski but they don't offer complete assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back