1995 seadoo gtx oil injection cable replacement

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hi, its me again . . . Seems as if someone removed the oil injection cable on my 95 gtx but kept the oil pump. Where does the cable go to from the oil pump arm? I cannot find anything online that shows how to replace it. I do plan to keep the oil injection system. Thanks again!

Hi, its me again . . . Seems as if someone removed the oil injection cable on my 95 gtx but kept the oil pump. Where does the cable go to from the oil pump arm? I cannot find anything online that shows how to replace it. I do plan to keep the oil injection system. Thanks again!
I think its the carb.

There is a bracket mount on the PTO carb. The injection throttle cable goes from that mount to the oil injection pump. Depending on the cable type you made need that little black plastic elbow guide fitting. The cable I recently replaced on the 1996 Speedster didn't need the guide as it screwed right into the mount ahead of the oil pump. Make sure when you connect the cable that there is tension on the oil pump throttle spring. I'd recommend connecting the cable to the oil pump first because I find it easier to reach the carb connection rather than UNDER the carbs where I can't see. :D

Back