Upgrade dash gauges? Analogue to digital?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwill

have a 2005 180 challenger, want to know if it's possible to swap my analogue gauge cluster w an digital setup? Thinking no initially. Side note-anyone know a website to purchase used gauges? My tach went out. Thanks.

It should not be very hard, just need to solder on the connectors for the digital ones. I put two of these in my 1995 seadoo speedster. Was super simple! Just make sure you get the correct diameter gauge!

It should not be very hard, just need to solder on the connectors for the digital ones. I put two of these in my 1995 seadoo speedster. Was super simple! Just make sure you get the correct diameter gauge!

For anyone curious, just copy the link and replace the ************** with amazon dot com

upgrading dash to newer style I would also like to knoiw

have a 2005 180 challenger, want to know if it's possible to swap my analogue gauge cluster w an digital setup? Thinking no initially. Side note-anyone know a website to purchase used gauges? My tach went out. Thanks.

I think this is possible if the ECM are the same year to year data should be in the can harness.

Has anyone done this?

I am looking to upgrade 2004 speedster 4tec to 2007 or newer digial info gauges.

also looking to do the same to my speedster 200 to the 2010 guages

analog to digital

Hi, i have a Sportster 4-tec 2005 and looking to buy gauges from a 2008 to get the digital, did you get your to work ? and do you know which more parts are needed so the gauges will fit ?

thanks

I think this is possible if the ECM are the same year to year data should be in the can harness.

Has anyone done this?

I am looking to upgrade 2004 speedster 4tec to 2007 or newer digial info gauges.

also looking to do the same to my speedster 200 to the 2010 guages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back