ok i have a problem i cant decide wether to buy the seadoo speedster wake editon or

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bambam9640

a fishing boat? ok well i would like the seadoo wake for cruising to the sandbar and wakeboarding and sking tubing stuff like that but i also would like to fish some time but i cant fish on that boat if i get a fishing boat i couldnt wakeboard tube ect. so i like both boats if you have any boat recomendations please tell me becasue i have not decided on a fishing boat yet id like it to be 23 to 25 foot please.
but just give me your opinon so i can make my choice a little easier. thank you
the seadoo has twin egines equaling 430 hp and the fishing boat has twin 175 mecury varados

Fishing boats boring, I beg to differ.. You can have your cake and it it to if you want to do it. You can put a bigger motor on a 23 foot fishing boat. One that could have the power to make it plane and pull a skier. As will as anchor out a ways and do some fishing. I think the experience of fishing would also make you aware of the problem a seadoo can be to fishermen...

fishing boat or wakeboard boat

Hey I have a 2006 seadoo wakeboard boat and it is the coolest thing. You can tube wakeboard I even have a parasail and it has more than enough power to hang with these baja boats! I beat them out of the hole all the time and I have the same top end so they never catch up. But I don't see how fishing off of it would be that bad either. I don't keep the carpet in mine so cleanup is easy it has a awesome stereo and it can go in water 1'-0" I just think this boat is so much better than any speed boat you can buy because of all the things you can do with it and it drives like a porsche on the water!

Ive just watched one of those Seadoo boats launch off my local beach.
It looked the part, really nice.:cool:
But the sea was choppy at the weekend and the guys onboard seemed to have a hard time on it.
Not very good in the chop, and I bet it was hard on there backs.
But boy would I love to open one of those beasts up in the flat water.:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back