Oil line replace

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Brdng154

I am replacing all my oil lines on a '95 speedster.
On the RV line - does it need to be bled or primed?

On the injection pump I will ioen bleed screw & then run pump with drill to fill cylinder lines.

Thanks for you help20240403_103710.jpg

I am replacing all my oil lines on a '95 speedster.
On the RV line - does it need to be bled or primed?

On the injection pump I will ioen bleed screw & then run pump with drill to fill cylinder lines.

Thanks for you helpView attachment 65095
Just make sure it flows to the rv cavity and then it’s fine and bleed your pump and that’s good

I just did that on a 1996 Speedster. I mounted the empty oil tank and connected all the oil lines. Then I added oil to the tank and observed where they oil ended up. To the a full oil line to the RV I had to lift oil line higher than the RV connection as there was some air in the line. On the injection line, which is more critical, I removed the line to the pump and bled the air out by allowing oil to flow out of the line and I reconnected the line while the oil was flowing. That way you have a full line. Next I opened the bleeder on the oil pumps one at a time and let the oil flow a bit before tightening the bleeder screw. It wasn't a mess and actually worked pretty well. The lines from the oil pump to the engine intake were already charged. You can't see much of the oil line but this is the set up on the 96' Speedster. Good Luck.

Engines Coming together (2).JPEG

Back