Need OEM parts for your boat or PWC? Visit SeadooWarehouse.com

Thread: M2 Shop Manual

1. ☑ ORIGINAL POSTER #1
    Watercrafts
    2003 Speedster 1600 - 240HP M2 Jet Drive
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0 Given: 0

Default M2 Shop Manual

I thought I read somewhere that the Mercury M2 jet drive shop manual is available to premium members through the manual library, is this correct? Is the Ownwer guide available as well?
    Thanks
    Gordo

0 Not allowed!

2. # ADS

Watercrafts
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78 Given: 0

Default M-2.......

The M-2 manual for the 210 up to the 240 are in the library.

I have been loading the operators guides with my spare time. I don't know that I have it, I believe I do, but not sure it's been loaded yet. I can check if you like.............

Yeah, I just checked. I have it on my hard drive, just not loaded in the forum library yet. With all the skis and boats, I"ve been loading them by popularity first.........or by direct request.
    Last edited by seadoosnipe; 09-16-08 at 04:45 AM.
    Looking for tips and advice, researched articles on carbs, spark plugs and general maintenance can be found at Snipes Korner. You can also follow me on "Twitter".

Quality parts at low prices, visit Seadoowarehouse right here in our own forum. Please PM me if you are having a problem finding what you need!

Is your jet ski fast? Do you want your XP or RXP to stand out? I know a place that has what you need to make it faster. Make your jetsksi a muscle craft, not just the ordinary, standard stock ski.

Seen my GTX?... Those awesome graphics can be purchased from JetSki Detailing. Tell them Seadooforum sent you.

Ever wonder what the inside of your 787cc engine looks like. Want to identify the parts, check out my thread on the 787. I'm sure there is something for everyone who want to learn about the internal parts.

0 Not allowed!

Experienced Rider
    Watercrafts
    1996 Challenger 14
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0 Given: 0

Do you have the M2 Jet Drive operator's guides? It would be helpful to have those up there, I'd like to read over them and I know some others on the board have M2 boats and no operator's guide.

This is separate from the Boat's operator's guide, and is not available from the seadoo/brp website...

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78 Given: 0

Default No......just the BRP

No, sorry. We have no access to anything Mercury outside the M2 manual and the original operators guides that came with it from Seadoo. It seems Mercury made a few engines for Seadoo, then forgot about them.

I have been on the steady look out for the one from Merc. I've sent Crowley marine email, hoping to get a lead from him. He's a seller of parts for the M-2.

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information