Thumbs Up
    Received: 0 Given: 0

Default What is the fastest jet ski available?

For example like the Sea doo RXP/RXT or the Yamaha High output model, or a kawasaki or any other brands.
    Web Services by Yahoo!

0 Not allowed!

2. # ADS

Thumbs Up
    Received: 56 Given: 55

The RXP would probably be your best bet. With over 200 hp it'll top out at speeds more than 70mph stock.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 45 Given: 286

of course you always have the option of turbo charging as well
    Performance SeaDoo Parts - PWCMuscle.com

Looking for OEM Seadoo parts? Try SeadooWarehouse.com

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Yes, honda has a turbo model but the RXP I'd trust more

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Sea Doo RXP. 215hp supercharged and intercooled 4 stroke. 0-60 on the water in 3-4 seconds. Top Speed governed to around 70mph, depending on water conditions.

We sell them where I work and have been lucky enough to demo one, it will scare the sh*t out of you!
    Web Services by Yahoo!

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1992 GTx,1996 GTX
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by cordie_andrews View Post
    Sea Doo RXP. 215hp supercharged and intercooled 4 stroke. 0-60 on the water in 3-4 seconds. Top Speed governed to around 70mph, depending on water conditions.

We sell them where I work and have been lucky enough to demo one, it will scare the sh*t out of you!
    Have you heard anything about a ceramic disc in the supercharger that breaks apart after 400 hours and ruins the engine? I spoke with a seadoo rental owner/mechanic in Ocean City Maryland and he recommended a 4 year warranty for this same reason.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Yes, and exactly as you stated a 4 year warranty is something important on these right now

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    2007 seadoo rxp on order 2008 rxp-x
    Thumbs Up

Smile

I own a 2007 RXP 215hp and it is one of the fastest jet skis out. The only jet ski that is faster is the kawasaki 250. But sea doo is doing something to fix that. with the new RXP-X 255hp jet ski. Which I have one on order :-)!!!!!

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1996 Chris Craft 26' Cruiser, Kawasaki 440 Superstock, 550 Mod., 2008 200Speedster 310 Hp
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7 Given: 0

OMG where does it end....these mfg's are just blowing the roof off the industry! What's next? How about making them last 10 years with no major failures or breakdowns? I'm up for that.

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33 Given: 0

Default GSX Turbine!

No, I can't wait to be the first new owner of the new GSX-T, 2010 models with the new concept engine. The Rotax 410 hp 3-stage gas turbine engine. Capable of speeds at over 100 mph with extendable hydrofoils that deploy at 75 mph. With the new gas turbine engine, there is only a few major parts and less likely for breakdown. The only pit fall is that it takes 5 seconds to wind up the turbine but you can eliminate the slow take off if you order the GSX-A, that model will come with the new after burners installed!
    Please, realize that this is only a pipe dream. I'm sure Rotax has no plans of putting together a gas turbine engine for the Seadoo's. But man, wouldn't that be awesome!............
    Last edited by seadoosnipe; 11-11-07 at 06:21 AM.
    Looking for tips and advice, researched articles on carbs, spark plugs and general maintenance can be found at Snipes Korner. You can also follow me on "Twitter".

Quality parts at low prices, visit Seadoowarehouse right here in our own forum. Please PM me if you are having a problem finding what you need!

Is your jet ski fast? Do you want your XP or RXP to stand out? I know a place that has what you need to make it faster. Make your jetsksi a muscle craft, not just the ordinary, standard stock ski.

Seen my GTX?... Those awesome graphics can be purchased from JetSki Detailing. Tell them Seadooforum sent you.

Ever wonder what the inside of your 787cc engine looks like. Want to identify the parts, check out my thread on the 787. I'm sure there is something for everyone who want to learn about the internal parts.

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1996 Chris Craft 26' Cruiser, Kawasaki 440 Superstock, 550 Mod., 2008 200Speedster 310 Hp
    Thumbs Up

Geeze Louis, I read the first 1/2 of you post and immediately went to seadoo.com, and ordered mine...but they wanted 1/2 of the money up front for deposit...and I didn't have the $150,000. to send them in cash...lol
    oh yea and than I woke up...
    Karl
    Please, If you have a "troubleshooting" request, use the correct category in the Sea-Doo Forum first.

"Premium / Subscribed Members", not getting an answer, pm me directly for Expert Advise.

When your ready for more performance, click on the this link!

Click to order your Sea-Doo Parts at a fair price.

Click here to view/join our Group on "Face Book"

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    96 gsx 94 bayliner jazz
    Thumbs Up

What would happen If you took the old one shown that was from the 70's. It has the tall center at back and mount a 275 hp mercury jet from one of the boats in it. (beside sink)

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    Thumbs Up

Actually Based on Archimedes Principle: Any object ,wholly or partly immersed in a fluid, is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object.

In other words it could float if it displaced the water reguardless of the weight. The Queen Mary was a ship made of concrete that floats.
    Run it under power at high speed...that's another thing.

End of the Physics class...

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up

Default Sink...

End result, it would still sink!

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    Thumbs Up

Smile Funny

Quote Originally Posted by rgpbeme View Post
    What would happen If you took the old one shown that was from the 70's. It has the tall center at back and mount a 275 hp mercury jet from one of the boats in it. (beside sink)
    Cause hysterical laughter at the boat launch

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    Thumbs Up

Default Engineering Marvels!

Well, although we've had some ingenious ideas and some that were quite amusing, I thank all those who submitted ideas on high speed jetting....

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information