2001 GTX Good machine or not? - Seadoo Forums
Need OEM parts for your boat or PWC? Visit SeadooWarehouse.com
    south dakota
    2006 GTX
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0 Given: 0

Default 2001 GTX Good machine or not?

Does anybody have any pros or cons about a 2001 Seadoo GTX with 100hrs for 4300.00. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

0 Not allowed!

2. # ADS

Sunny S.W. coast of Englewood, Florida
    1996 Chris Craft 26' Cruiser, Kawasaki 440 Superstock, 550 Mod., 2008 200Speedster 310 Hp
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15 Given: 0

If you looking for a book price you could try the NADA book on their web site and put in the options. It will give you a good idea of the book price on the GTX Doo. I know a few members on the forum have the same machine, and should add something first hand to this thread. I don't think there are any bad points to be concerned about. I haven't seen anything out of the normal for most seadoo's, and 100 hrs isn't a lot of time on the machine. I would see if you could do a compression check on the cylinders and maybe wait to take it out for a spin before you buy. Unfortunately it is still pretty cold where you are. If your mechanically inclined, we could give you tips to check it out yourself to be sure you getting a good seadoo. If you not than I would suggest you see if you could have it looked at by a seadoo dealer to give it a once over. This link at the bottom of my post might help give you some ideas of what to look for before buying. If you need more info come back and give us a shout and we'll do our best to help.

Please, If you have a "troubleshooting" request, use the correct category in the Sea-Doo Forum first.

"Premium / Subscribed Members", not getting an answer, pm me directly for Expert Advise.

When your ready for more performance, click on the this link!

Click to order your Sea-Doo Parts at a fair price.

Click here to view/join our Group on "Face Book"

0 Not allowed!

cape coral fl
    (2) 2003 GTX 4TEC
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12 Given: 1

Default 01 Gtx

Hi everyone,
    The 2001 GTX may be a good ski but it is a 2 stroke and these skis' are becoming less and less valuable quickly. You could probably find a 4 or 5 year old 4TEC for that kind of money and be happier!

0 Not allowed!

Deep South
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78 Given: 0

Default What type...? RFI, DI....or just the GTX?..

The standard GTX, 3 passenger PWC in excellent shape, with the 951 motor is retail for $3740. That means, no rips in seats, no dings, everything works, etc......
    Information provided by www.kellybluebook.com
    Looking for tips and advice, researched articles on carbs, spark plugs and general maintenance can be found at Snipes Korner. You can also follow me on "Twitter".

Quality parts at low prices, visit Seadoowarehouse right here in our own forum. Please PM me if you are having a problem finding what you need!

Is your jet ski fast? Do you want your XP or RXP to stand out? I know a place that has what you need to make it faster. Make your jetsksi a muscle craft, not just the ordinary, standard stock ski.

Seen my GTX?... Those awesome graphics can be purchased from JetSki Detailing. Tell them Seadooforum sent you.

Ever wonder what the inside of your 787cc engine looks like. Want to identify the parts, check out my thread on the 787. I'm sure there is something for everyone who want to learn about the internal parts.

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information