Need OEM parts for your boat or PWC? Visit SeadooWarehouse.com

Thread: Seadoo 07 Rxt

1. ☑ ORIGINAL POSTER #1
    Watercrafts
    2007 seadoo rxt and 2008 yamaha ar230
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0 Given: 0

Default Seadoo 07 Rxt

MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT SEADOO MADE AN AGREEMENT THAT THERE SKIS WOULD NOT EXCEED 70MPH I KNOW THIS TO BE A FACT MY SEADOO HAS NEVER EXCEEDED 70 MPH THERE IS A WAY TO GET AROUND THIS RESTRICTION A MODULE ,PROGRAMMING, CHIP DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET AROUND THIS RESTRICTION TOMMY

TOMMIESIKES@AOL.COM
    ANTFEED BACK GOOD OR BAD WOULD BE APRECIATED

0 Not allowed!

2. # ADS

Watercrafts
    1996 Chris Craft 26' Cruiser, Kawasaki 440 Superstock, 550 Mod., 2008 200Speedster 310 Hp
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15 Given: 0

I understand that the 07 RXT could be re-programed by a servicing dealer to raise the rev limiter, but it will void the warranty and the dealer will not do anything to void the warranty. If it was done by the dealer it is marked by his dealer #. In the event that something happens, Warranty or a casualty, it would be his responsibility. I asked my contact here in Florida and that was his response.
    Karl
    Please, If you have a "troubleshooting" request, use the correct category in the Sea-Doo Forum first.

"Premium / Subscribed Members", not getting an answer, pm me directly for Expert Advise.

When your ready for more performance, click on the this link!

Click to order your Sea-Doo Parts at a fair price.

Click here to view/join our Group on "Face Book"

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    Sea-Doo GTI 3 Seater
    Thumbs Up

Default Speed

Why would you want to go over 70 anyway. The programing sounds cool but more power means more gas.

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73 Given: 0

Default Limited speed....

Now that you mention the speed limit, seems I remember industry responding to government stantards for safety. I think there is an insurance liability issue there also.........but 70, man, could you imagine being thrown off at 70!....I know when I bare foot, falling at 45 or 50 feels like I'm slamming into concrete now. When I first learned to barefoot, falling wasn't so bad. I think the older I get, the more it hurts!.........
    Looking for tips and advice, researched articles on carbs, spark plugs and general maintenance can be found at Snipes Korner. You can also follow me on "Twitter".

Quality parts at low prices, visit Seadoowarehouse right here in our own forum. Please PM me if you are having a problem finding what you need!

Is your jet ski fast? Do you want your XP or RXP to stand out? I know a place that has what you need to make it faster. Make your jetsksi a muscle craft, not just the ordinary, standard stock ski.

Seen my GTX?... Those awesome graphics can be purchased from JetSki Detailing. Tell them Seadooforum sent you.

Ever wonder what the inside of your 787cc engine looks like. Want to identify the parts, check out my thread on the 787. I'm sure there is something for everyone who want to learn about the internal parts.

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    95-xp,96-xp,97spx 95hx
    Thumbs Up

Try ppg racing,you can find them at seadoo.net. they maybe able to program a 4-tec, as for going over 70 I did that back in the 90's on xp's in the 785 pro class, it does hurt when you fall but not as bad when 2 or 3 people run over you. be careful

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information