1996 GTX no power - Seadoo Forums
Need OEM parts for your boat or PWC? Visit SeadooWarehouse.com
  1. ☑ ORIGINAL POSTER #1
    Watercrafts
    1996 GSX Seadoo 2004 GTX 4Tec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0 Given: 0

Default 1996 GTX no power

We have a 1996 GTX Seadoo. Have put a new battery in it but there is no display. Any ideas as to what it could be. If it is a fuse where do we find them or can we get a manual from somewhere please.

0 Not allowed!

2. # ADS

Watercrafts
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78 Given: 0

Default Power?

Hello Robyn and welcome to the Seadoo forum. You may have a blown fuse and since you don't describe any other funtions working at all, maybe that is where you should start. Look in the compartnment in and around the engine for a sealed black box. You'll know it's your electrical/mpem box from all the wires you'll see going into it. This is where you'll find all your fuses. I'd start there.
    We do have your manual in the forum. I just looked at it to get you this information. The premium section is available for a small fee and has an extensive library of Seadoo shop manuals along with operators guides and wiring diagrams.
    Let me know if I can help you further. Welcome to the forum.
    Looking for tips and advice, researched articles on carbs, spark plugs and general maintenance can be found at Snipes Korner. You can also follow me on "Twitter".

Quality parts at low prices, visit Seadoowarehouse right here in our own forum. Please PM me if you are having a problem finding what you need!

Is your jet ski fast? Do you want your XP or RXP to stand out? I know a place that has what you need to make it faster. Make your jetsksi a muscle craft, not just the ordinary, standard stock ski.

Seen my GTX?... Those awesome graphics can be purchased from JetSki Detailing. Tell them Seadooforum sent you.

Ever wonder what the inside of your 787cc engine looks like. Want to identify the parts, check out my thread on the 787. I'm sure there is something for everyone who want to learn about the internal parts.

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information