rxp pump/impeller - Seadoo Forums
Need OEM parts for your boat or PWC? Visit SeadooWarehouse.com
  1. ☑ ORIGINAL POSTER #1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0 Given: 0

Default rxp pump/impeller

Where does the sand go? Does it exhaust back out or is there a maintenance issue to clean out sand?

0 Not allowed!

2. # ADS

Thumbs Up
    Received: 120 Given: 597

for the most part it should work its way out. you will need to perform some regular maintanence on it tohugh.
    Performance SeaDoo Parts - PWCMuscle.com
    Looking for OEM Seadoo parts? Try SeadooWarehouse.com
    Check out the PWC Muscle YouTube Channel

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78 Given: 0

Default Sand....

That's a good question. Although I see this is an older thread, I just wanted to point out, after removing my head to my 787, there was quite a bit of beach sand that settled in the bottom of the jugs........for the most part, it didnt' look bad. But for those of you who ride close to the beach regularly, picking up sand, I think you'll be putting more sand in around your jugs. If it gets bad, you'll start insulating the heat transfer through the cylinder into the water jacket.
    For the most part, I don't think it's a reason for everyone to pop off there engine heads, but I thought it worthy enough to post.........
    Looking for tips and advice, researched articles on carbs, spark plugs and general maintenance can be found at Snipes Korner. You can also follow me on "Twitter".

Quality parts at low prices, visit Seadoowarehouse right here in our own forum. Please PM me if you are having a problem finding what you need!

Is your jet ski fast? Do you want your XP or RXP to stand out? I know a place that has what you need to make it faster. Make your jetsksi a muscle craft, not just the ordinary, standard stock ski.

Seen my GTX?... Those awesome graphics can be purchased from JetSki Detailing. Tell them Seadooforum sent you.

Ever wonder what the inside of your 787cc engine looks like. Want to identify the parts, check out my thread on the 787. I'm sure there is something for everyone who want to learn about the internal parts.

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1996 Chris Craft 26' Cruiser, Kawasaki 440 Superstock, 550 Mod., 2008 200Speedster 310 Hp
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15 Given: 0

There is a product on the market called salt away, that will help dissolve salt and sand deposits as it accumulates in and around the engine components. It attaches to a garden hose and disperses as it runs water in the flush cycle. By dissolving the salt deposits it loosens up the sand also and clears it out of the system.

Karl
    Please, If you have a "troubleshooting" request, use the correct category in the Sea-Doo Forum first.

"Premium / Subscribed Members", not getting an answer, pm me directly for Expert Advise.

When your ready for more performance, click on the this link!

Click to order your Sea-Doo Parts at a fair price.

Click here to view/join our Group on "Face Book"

0 Not allowed!

Experienced Rider All Things Custom's Avatar
    Watercrafts
    1998 XP limited 1997 XP 1998 GTX Limited 1995 SSXI 750 1998 GSX 1996 HX
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0 Given: 0

I have found thet most skis that have sand buildup are skis that are not regularly flushed on the hose. The water system does not have enough pressure to remove all the sand but with regular maintenance and flushing with the garden hose the sand is flushed out of the water journals.

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information