cdi box - Seadoo Forums
Need OEM parts for your boat or PWC? Visit SeadooWarehouse.com

Thread: cdi box

1. ☑ ORIGINAL POSTER #1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0 Given: 0

Default cdi box

Does anyone know where i can get a cdi box for a 1991 Bombardier Sea Doo 650cc xp

0 Not allowed!

2. # ADS

Watercrafts
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78 Given: 0

Default Question?

When your on our home page, there are some advertisers for Seadoo parts. Have you tried with any of these sites yet?
    I woudn't trust buying this item from ebay, since it is electronic and you never know what your getting.
    Looking for tips and advice, researched articles on carbs, spark plugs and general maintenance can be found at Snipes Korner. You can also follow me on "Twitter".

Quality parts at low prices, visit Seadoowarehouse right here in our own forum. Please PM me if you are having a problem finding what you need!

Is your jet ski fast? Do you want your XP or RXP to stand out? I know a place that has what you need to make it faster. Make your jetsksi a muscle craft, not just the ordinary, standard stock ski.

Seen my GTX?... Those awesome graphics can be purchased from JetSki Detailing. Tell them Seadooforum sent you.

Ever wonder what the inside of your 787cc engine looks like. Want to identify the parts, check out my thread on the 787. I'm sure there is something for everyone who want to learn about the internal parts.

0 Not allowed!

4. ☑ ORIGINAL POSTER #3
    Thumbs Up

i looked and it only went from 1996 to recent.

0 Not allowed!

Watercrafts
    1997 Challenger, 1997 GTX , 1991 SP and a shop with 2 spare 787cc's and a bunch of parts laying arou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78 Given: 0

Default I looked too!

Your right, our sponsers don't go that far back, but guess what? I found one for you! In my search, I ran across your engine size. You state it's a 650cc when the only engine size I could find for that year and model was the 587cc. Anyway, your CDI/MPEM will cost you about $147.00 and you can find it at this web link http://www.parkeryamaha.com/index.as...D&ProdID=26268. I hope this works out for you. That's a pretty good price for a MPEM.
    BTW, the CDI (capacitor discharge ignition) is built into the MPEM (multi purpose electornic module). I hope they still have one left for you.
    Go check it out and let me know if they were able to hook you up!...
    Last edited by seadoosnipe; 11-12-07 at 01:41 PM.

0 Not allowed!

6. ☑ ORIGINAL POSTER #5
    Thumbs Up

thank you very much

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information