PDA

View Full Version : RFI MPEM 5A Fuse blows - problem found

waiteman1
06-26-09, 04:00 PM
One of my 2001 GTX RFI's started blowing the 5A Fuse on the MPEM. After replacing the entire unit with a used one I decided to try and find the problem with the original. After opening the MPEM and spending a few hours of carefully scrapping out and removing the black rubber stuff, the circuit board was able to be removed from the housing. Another hour of carefully scrapping some of the same black stuff from the board revealed an Automotive Transient Suppressor Diode (MR2535) that was shorted to ground causing the fuse to blow. The component is located very near to the fuse location (See attached pic). The replacement part was ordered online for about $4 + shipping along with some circuit board potting compound (the black rubber stuff). Once the diode was replaced the unit was tested and worked fine. The board was placed back into the housing and was re-potted. It is now in the watercraft and has been working fine all season. Hopefully this post will help some of the do-it- yourselfers save a few $$ if you have the same problem.

RFoster130
06-28-09, 01:11 PM
Good job. You might be able to make a few bucks doing this repair for people.

DANG78
07-02-09, 07:19 AM
my 99 xp limited has the same problem! The mpem looks the same do you think it is possible that the same diode would be shorted, is this a common thing?

bmwbirdman
07-02-09, 08:48 AM
My 98 GSX had the same problem. I bought a brand new Mpem and it did the same thing. Finally, I pulled the exhaust and pulled the end of the engine, after removing the motor mount. Turned out the stator assy was burned to a crisp. Bought another on Ebay and problem solved. Now I have a brand new Mpem to sell on Ebay but no more fuse blowing.

peddlerman2001
07-15-09, 12:42 PM
HI, NOW WITH NEW MPEM I'M BLOWING THE 5 AMP FUSE AND NOTHING IS WORKING, NO BEEPS. WHEN I INSTALL MPEM I GOT THE 2 BEEPS ENGINE STARTED FOR SECOND, THEN ONE LONG BEEP AND EVERYTHING NOW NOT WORKING. WHAT TOLD YOU TO CHECK STARTER ASSY.? i TALKED TO SEADOO DEALERS HE SAYS IT'LL BE AROUND $2,000.00 TO FIX CAUSE OF ALL THE NEEDED PARTS. I'M THINKING HE SEES SUCKER ALL OVER MY FOREHEAD???? IF YOU HAVE ANY IMPUT I'D SURE APPRECIATE IT. I WAS TOLD TO BUT A MPEM FOR GTS ITS THE SAME AND WOULD WORK IN MY 2000 GTX. IT CAME WITH A LANYARD THAT WAS PROGRAM TO THE MPEM i BOUGHT. WHEN I INSTALLED MPEM GOT THE 2 BEEPS AND THOUGHT I WAS GOOD TO GO, GOT IT TO START,FOR SECOND EVERYTHING DIED AFTER ONE LONG BEEP. NOW IT'S DEAD, BUT IF I TRY TO INSTALL 5 AMP FUSE IT BLOWS THE FUSE JUST BY BARELY TOUCHING IT TO MPEM.

jords
07-15-09, 01:02 PM
grab a multimeter and red into your fuse and black to a ground wire, if it reads 0000 then chances r the diode is shot. When you said new mpem was a new used item? if the mpem was sold as a working unit then its going to be your stator or rectifier.

As for the diode repair yea its an easy enough fix, I did the same on my speedster and it is working just fine. I paid 10 bucks for 4 of them. Just have to take your time picking away at the potting mix.

bmwbirdman
07-15-09, 06:31 PM
I went through the same thing. At the very end of the motor toward the front of the boat you will see a gray plu. This is the stator connection. Unplug and see if fuse blows. If it doesn't your stator is the problem. Not terribly hard to fix. I bought one on ebay for $125 with the cover and works perfectly. You have to remove the exhaust to pull the cover and have to pull motor mount and make sure you mark everything and put shims back the same. I would dare say it is your stator. Mine was all black on 3 of the coils.

HI, NOW WITH NEW MPEM I'M BLOWING THE 5 AMP FUSE AND NOTHING IS WORKING, NO BEEPS. WHEN I INSTALL MPEM I GOT THE 2 BEEPS ENGINE STARTED FOR SECOND, THEN ONE LONG BEEP AND EVERYTHING NOW NOT WORKING. WHAT TOLD YOU TO CHECK STARTER ASSY.? i TALKED TO SEADOO DEALERS HE SAYS IT'LL BE AROUND $2,000.00 TO FIX CAUSE OF ALL THE NEEDED PARTS. I'M THINKING HE SEES SUCKER ALL OVER MY FOREHEAD???? IF YOU HAVE ANY IMPUT I'D SURE APPRECIATE IT. I WAS TOLD TO BUT A MPEM FOR GTS ITS THE SAME AND WOULD WORK IN MY 2000 GTX. IT CAME WITH A LANYARD THAT WAS PROGRAM TO THE MPEM i BOUGHT. WHEN I INSTALLED MPEM GOT THE 2 BEEPS AND THOUGHT I WAS GOOD TO GO, GOT IT TO START,FOR SECOND EVERYTHING DIED AFTER ONE LONG BEEP. NOW IT'S DEAD, BUT IF I TRY TO INSTALL 5 AMP FUSE IT BLOWS THE FUSE JUST BY BARELY TOUCHING IT TO MPEM.

bigt2317
07-21-09, 08:54 AM
not to hijack the thread but how do I get the stator out of my 97 GTI? I've unplugged the 4 wire grey connector at front top of motor and the 5A fuse doesn't pop anymore. I pulled the front cover off and now I can see the flywheel, what next? Do I have to pull the flywheel to get to the stator? Is there a tool to hold the flywheel so I can remove the nut on it?

bmwbirdman
07-21-09, 09:45 PM
It is actually way easier than you think! I would probably remove the 2 allen bolts holding on the oil pump and leave it hanging by the cable and remove the cover. It will feel like it is kind of stuck because the magnets from the flywheel have it. Pull straight out and the stator will be attached to the cover. If you see some of the windings are a different color than others there is your problem. Your stator has a dead short. I bought a good one on ebay with the cover for $120 which is a steal of a deal. They retail for around $300 from Seadoo. By the way I have an Mpem I bought brand new I didn't need in case you know anyone needing one. $950 part and I will sell for $350.

s3jetman
07-21-09, 10:21 PM
2000 gts. here is the background. after the winter filled up with gas started the ski no problem. got ski to lake started no problem, idle out then hit the gas. ski died and had nothing, no beep, nota when you put on kill switch. changed battery still nothing, found the 5amp cb blown. replaced and when battery was hooked up fuse blew again. I think it maybe a ground problem but not sure where to start. looking for some ideas. i was hoping it wasnt a mpem but sounds like it maybe with all the replies above. the thing is immedatley when we hook up the battery it pops the cb? any help would be great

All Things Custom
07-29-09, 12:40 AM
s3jetman,
PM me... This is similar to a repair I do but I use an upgraded component to avoid future blows down the road.

bigt2317
07-29-09, 08:55 AM
not to hijack the thread but how do I get the stator out of my 97 GTI? I've unplugged the 4 wire grey connector at front top of motor and the 5A fuse doesn't pop anymore. I pulled the front cover off and now I can see the flywheel, what next? Do I have to pull the flywheel to get to the stator? Is there a tool to hold the flywheel so I can remove the nut on it?

I tested the mpem following some online information and found that the mpem was the problem and not the stator. I pulled the mpem apart and tested the diode near the fuse block which tested bad, I found some correct diodes and put them in. I tested the mpem which is now working fine, then sealed it all back up. Now I get the beeps, cranks, and runs!!! Took about 2 hrs to do, since I was being careful. Thanks for everyones help. If anyone needs help with fixing it let me know

TNwatersports
07-29-09, 03:11 PM
"s3jetman,
PM me... This is similar to a repair I do but I use an upgraded component to avoid future blows down the road."

I am about to make this same repair. Is there a better component that will not continue to have this problem. The old diode is hard enough to find. If there is a better solution, any help you can give would be appreciated!

KSUBrian
08-03-09, 01:49 AM
I tested the mpem following some online information and found that the mpem was the problem and not the stator. I pulled the mpem apart and tested the diode near the fuse block which tested bad, I found some correct diodes and put them in. I tested the mpem which is now working fine, then sealed it all back up. Now I get the beeps, cranks, and runs!!! Took about 2 hrs to do, since I was being careful. Thanks for everyones help. If anyone needs help with fixing it let me know

How do you get the mpem apart? Mine has a hard resin on the back and black plastic on the front and sides.

bigt2317
08-03-09, 08:21 AM
I took a razor blade and ran it around the edges on the back side (where resin meets plastic). then used a mixture of compressed air and screwdrivers to pry the resin out of the plastic case little by little. Just PM me your email and I'll send my pics I took to you.

cretman
08-10-09, 07:52 PM
Hey guys here a question I have a 2001 gts no beep no start no nada. my 5 amp blows but when i unplug the stator it doesnt blow i'vetested the stator coils and all was in spec. so appearantly good , my question is can it still be a defective mpem?

bigt2317
08-12-09, 09:04 AM
Hey guys here a question I have a 2001 gts no beep no start no nada. my 5 amp blows but when i unplug the stator it doesnt blow i'vetested the stator coils and all was in spec. so appearantly good , my question is can it still be a defective mpem?

Yep it probably is the mpem

lakehouse
09-11-10, 01:25 PM
I have a 1998 GTS and was having trouble getting my motor to turn over even after charging the battery. After repeatedly hitting start button (Ignorantly trying to get the motor to turn more than ˝ revolution) the starter quit engaging altogether and wouldn't even click. In the process I also noticed the starter was getting hot. Hoping that I had only overheated my starter, I decided to let it cool down. While I was waiting for it to cool, I felt foolish when I discovered a rope wrapped tightly around the drive shaft which was causing the sluggishness of the starter. About an hour later I got the rope out and the engine still wouldn’t even click much less crank over and it was then that I found the 5A fuse blown in the MPEM (278-001-025). Somehow, by hitting the start button repeatedly, I had destroyed my MPEM.
After reading your post I thought I might have the same problem although it was a totally different MPEM. After prying the potted module loose from the grey plastic case, I removed only the potting on the bottom side (not component side) of the board near the fuses rather than removing all the potting. This was really easy because it actually peeled off clean. I then looked for component connections on the now exposed circuit board. especially ones that went from the cold side (output side) of the 5A fuse to Ground. Actually it was the only component connected to that side of the fuse. I placed an ohmmeter across the two terminals and was exhilarated to read a dead short (forward and reverse) across what I assumed to be a diode. I then turned the module over and dug the potting out of an area of about 1/2 inch diameter over the expected area of where I hoped there was a diode and was relieved when a diode appeared. The negative (-) end of the diode is located adjacent to the 15A fuse almost under the inboard yellow/red wire and the positive (+) end is located about 1/4 inch away and between the outboard yellow/red wire and the nearest (of three) outboard black wires (1/4 inch away). Once the diode was exposed, I then cut one end of the + lead of the diode (ground side) and just to make sure, I ohmed the diode again and, “wala’, the diode was shorted. It was then a simple matter of replacing the diode (MR2535). This fixed my problem.
I suspect this same problem occurs on other MPEM’s where kick back pulses or spikes from the starter circuit or surges from jumper cables breaks down the diode. Although I didn't pursue this option myself, judging from the frequency of this type of failure I suspect that a diode replacement with higher amp ratings should be selected: one that would withstand higher or repeated spikes.
Thanks Waltman 1, without your post I would have never found my problem.

lakehouse
09-11-10, 01:37 PM
This was my first post and I have a photo showing the diode on my MPEM but I didn't seem to have the option of submitting it. I will be glad to upload it or send it to someone if someone would tell me how.

atvtrailer
09-16-10, 08:35 PM
I am working on a 96 hx that was blowing the 5 amp fuse when only the power and ground were hooked up. I exposed the diode and checked it and it has continuity both ways which from my experience a diode is suppose to have continuity in the one direction. From searching threw post I have figured out that its a MR2535 diode, but haven't had any luck finding them except for a few websites that require a 100 minimum order. If anyone could give me a link to a website or some place that I could get the diode it would be very helpful.

KSUBrian
09-20-10, 11:50 PM
I am working on a 96 hx that was blowing the 5 amp fuse when only the power and ground were hooked up. I exposed the diode and checked it and it has continuity both ways which from my experience a diode is suppose to have continuity in the one direction. From searching threw post I have figured out that its a MR2535 diode, but haven't had any luck finding them except for a few websites that require a 100 minimum order. If anyone could give me a link to a website or some place that I could get the diode it would be very helpful.

I don't know for sure but the 1st place I would check is radio shack.

jaminjtown
09-22-10, 08:21 AM
This was my first post and I have a photo showing the diode on my MPEM but I didn't seem to have the option of submitting it. I will be glad to upload it or send it to someone if someone would tell me how.

I have a 98 gti blowing the 5A fuse. I took it to a dealer last week and they said bad computer. So I'm going to try to fix it myself. That picture would be very helpful! you can email any of the pics you have of the repair.

evil-brown
09-23-10, 12:45 AM
hi i got 2002 rxdi seadoo and it keep blowing 15 amp fuse or 25amp battery fuse any one know what i should check for to fix this problem?????

sw2789
02-22-11, 12:23 PM
Does anyone have a MPEM that is blowing the 5A fuse for the 951 engine they are going to thow out? I would like to see if I can make the repair and if so I would be willing to post the How-To on this site. Thanks!

mihulka3
04-15-11, 02:38 PM
Radio Shack

seadoosnipe
04-15-11, 08:18 PM
Does anyone have a MPEM that is blowing the 5A fuse for the 951 engine they are going to thow out? I would like to see if I can make the repair and if so I would be willing to post the How-To on this site. Thanks!

There is a "How To" on the forum already for this fix. Most people who know how to do it, will still send them out to someone like "Allthingscustom"... It's all because of the potting. Most people can change out the diode that blows out, allowing power to run upstream. The purpose of the diode is kinda like a check valve. The biggest problem I had in trying to do this for myself was the potting. Those that I know who do it, use a chemical solution to soften the potting to remove it. But, with my mechanical background, they did not want to share that info in fear I'd start doing it.........LOL......not likely. I hate electrical work.

Bills86e
08-05-11, 05:21 PM
Here is a pic of a pre 96 mpem, the MR2535L diode has the W9418 mfr date stamp and white direction orientation ring:
http://www.pwctoday.com/photopost521/showphoto.php?photo=4383

Jeff101
08-22-11, 09:42 AM
I ordered a couple from American Microsemiconductor. Just enter the diode number in the search field, MR2535L.
http://www.americanmicrosemi.com/OnlineStore/Diodes/
Has anyone found a more robust replacement?

hairmotorsports
08-26-11, 09:23 PM
do you stll have the pic of mpem that you took a part

Bills86e
08-27-11, 12:46 PM
Yes. What MPEM are you interested in seeing?

hairmotorsports
08-27-11, 12:59 PM
Yes. What MPEM are you interested in seeing?

its for the1995 seadoo xp and can you tell me what is the fast way to get the black stuff off so i can see the dioulds

Bills86e
08-27-11, 05:11 PM
The mpem in the above post was from a '95 657x GTX, the '95 XP is the same mpem. The diode is right in front of the fuse holder, you can see all the wires. I drill a 1/8" small hole on the backside, just thru the plastis cover and apply air-chucked into the hole and the cover just comes off the black electrical potting. Use a dremel and small pics to find and reveal the diode, then on back just where each end goes thru
the circuit board, so you can de-solder. One guy said he cut the diode shaft and removed the barell, then resoldered the new diode up in the air a little and didn't bother the back. He said he used RTV gooped on it to secure it from vibration, thinking he might need to fix it again. An easy $5 fix to his 278000423 mpem. Hope that Pic works for you. Give us an up-date on your completeion.

bigt2317
08-27-11, 10:12 PM
I do have the pics still, you can give me your email and I'll send them to you if you want. Bills86e is pretty spot on though!

Travis

hairmotorsports
08-28-11, 02:28 AM
hairmotorsports@gmail.com

bigt2317
08-29-11, 11:21 PM
just sent the pics over

Bills86e
08-30-11, 09:33 PM
http://www.pwctoday.com/photopost521/showphoto.php?photo=4380&ppuser=46023
W9418 is mfg date stamp on the Motorola MR2535L diode, Note the direction orientation.

Bills86e

sandkicker
08-31-11, 06:09 AM
Does anyone know what the diode would be for the RFI MPEM mine only state SK0.4/06 or SK0406which I can not find anywhere? If I know the values I could buy an alternative? Any help would be great?

sandkicker
09-06-11, 03:19 AM
For anyone who has the same problem and not knowing what diode to use, mine stated sk0406 which the electrical guys could not trace, in the end I found out the spec for this component is 640V 5A, I could not get this exact spec and put in a 1Kv 6Amp and it works like a bomb, I had the jetski out all weekend and it got a good thrashing with absolutely no problems whatsoever. No more blown fuses and starts first time every time.Hope this helps

mmuzzatti
09-06-11, 07:28 AM
I just order the MR2535 from Amazon, cost more for shipping than the part did. Anyway will let you know if mine worked. I have a 2003 GTI that my retarded self used a jump box to try and start...my fault nobody else's! On that note can anybody tell me what I should use to seal the unit back up after I am done. I thought of just going to Home Depot and picking up a tube of silicone or something like that.

sandkicker
09-06-11, 07:32 AM
I would suggest marine silicon (silicon that can be used in/under water) and make sure you seal it very very well. Any home depot type place should have it.

mmuzzatti
09-07-11, 05:44 PM
All,

Read this forum...I just did it and fixed it! I bought the diode from Amazon.com. I thank you for saving me $400.00! If anybody needs directions I would be happy to walk you through it.

bigt2317
09-08-11, 08:07 AM
hairmotorsports@gmail.com

hey I got your PM from a while ago, just checked the mail. Still need to talk? Whats your question?

iroc34
10-28-11, 05:32 PM
So apparently , using the jumper box while its still in the water is the cause for this diode to blow ? Mine started ,after a jump. I drove it around for a few minutes and then it shut off. Keeps blowing the 5 amp fuse. So diode or stator ? 01 GTS

tkazaz
04-28-12, 02:16 AM
Hi guys,
My 2003 GTX 4-tec supercharged has the same problem.
I put it into the water, drove it for 5 minutes and then it shut down. I have no idea what I did wrong that make that happen..
What do you mean by the "using the jumper box while still in the water"? what's the "jumper box"?

GoDaddy
04-29-12, 12:12 AM
do you have pictures, i am having the same issue on my 97 spx a little different mpem than what was pictured

iroc34
04-29-12, 01:12 AM
Jumper battery .

Discjky169
05-13-12, 07:47 PM
In your picture you also replaced a diode/resistor to the left. I cut that one out thinking that was the MR2535 Auto Transient Suppressor Diode. Do you rememeber the number on the other diode/resistor you replaced? Thanks,

Ryan Smith

One of my 2001 GTX RFI's started blowing the 5A Fuse on the MPEM. After replacing the entire unit with a used one I decided to try and find the problem with the original. After opening the MPEM and spending a few hours of carefully scrapping out and removing the black rubber stuff, the circuit board was able to be removed from the housing. Another hour of carefully scrapping some of the same black stuff from the board revealed an Automotive Transient Suppressor Diode (MR2535) that was shorted to ground causing the fuse to blow. The component is located very near to the fuse location (See attached pic). The replacement part was ordered online for about $4 + shipping along with some circuit board potting compound (the black rubber stuff). Once the diode was replaced the unit was tested and worked fine. The board was placed back into the housing and was re-potted. It is now in the watercraft and has been working fine all season. Hopefully this post will help some of the do-it- yourselfers save a few $$ if you have the same problem.

vortex0606
05-30-12, 12:07 AM
can you send me the pic also? Thanks, vortex0606@gmail.com

95GTI Owner
07-11-12, 01:37 AM
I tried to jumpstart my 95 GTI like a dummy. It would not start after that. I troubleshot, found blown 5A fuse, blew the spare, then tested all wires in the MPEM via ShopManual and found red wire (ring lug) shorted to black wire(ring lug). Thanks to this thread, I discovered a blown diode (MR2535L) and think I will be up and running soon. Here is what I want to add; I tried to dig out the diode but its tough...until I headed the potting with a heat gun, which made it possible to scrape it out. My diode was located next to the 15A fuse right between two yel/red wires. Radio Shack didn't carry this diode, but did have 5A fuses. I'll get the diode online and write back if it works, but the new MPEM was $400 so I'm really greatfull for this forum! I'm thinking of potting with silicone calking to save $; is that a bad idea? I'm not sure it needs potting at all, until the electronic enclosure leaks, which mine never has.

Bills86e
07-11-12, 09:09 AM
Yes, silicone is nessessary as moisture IS airborne, and that could easily damage the tripple layers circuit board components. If you'd ever need to get inthere again it'd be quickly done! OEM Parts Inc about $20 shipped, Ph 719-6350771. Its a one way diode, so orient the new one in same direction. Take a Pic before you remove the old one. Note the color ring faces away from all the color coded wires. GodLuck!

djfurn
07-23-12, 04:59 PM
Hi, is there a picture of where the diode is located on an mpem of an xp 1997, mpem number 278-001-078 please ?

Dzindzis
08-13-12, 08:29 AM
I have same MPEM with fuse problem. Tomorrow I try to fix it and make some photo. Anyone know why this hapen?

Bills86e
08-13-12, 08:39 AM
Cable polarity got reversed, or jump started ski from a running vehicle. (AC amperage)

Dzindzis
08-15-12, 04:10 PM
In my case it's happen in middle of the lake with half engine load. I fix it and now it's work! There is some photo. I find reason why this happen. It is one fuse in high voltage box. It get water and start burning and as result connection impedance goes up.When engine work, battery work as big capacitor. When connection lost MPEM get high voltage spikes from generator. My suggestion is check this connection before replace or fix MPEM. Many thanks and good luck!

LivAlittle
10-18-12, 09:08 PM
Does anybody have pics of the old style mpem? The 278-000-821 family? With just the plastic backing and rubber/potting on the top? Im having the same issur with a used ski and not sure where the diode is located.

Bills86e
10-18-12, 09:39 PM
that is a 587cc engine mpem. (278000821)

Bills86e
10-18-12, 10:03 PM
Does anybody have pics of the old style mpem? The 278-000-821 family? With just the plastic backing and rubber/potting on the top? Im having the same issur with a used ski and not sure where the diode is located.

With the wires to right, exactly between the two fuse holders, but next to/in front of them. The MR2535L diode is directional, big & round, circular stripe on left side, just like the picture in post #62 of this URL:
http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=211516&page=7&highlight=mpem+secrets+revealed+for+first+time

95GTI Owner
10-21-12, 09:10 AM
Want to let everybody know that the diode replacement went fine on my ski. I sealed it up with silicone calking and re-installed the MPEM with a new 5A fuse and started right up. This was back in July, but I didn't write about it because I have new problems now. After replacing all the fuel lines and cleaning fuel filters, I was about to rebuild my twin carbs. Carberator mtg bolt is frozen (afraid to heat with a torch - boom). Thats when I discovered that all 4 engine mounts were broken too. I gave up in dispair but I'll fix it for next season.

Coastiejoe
10-21-12, 09:24 AM
Someone here at the site had a set OEM for sale. Not sure of the fit but worth looking at. Also, another member sells better than OEM quality aftermarkets as well,,,

LivAlittle
10-22-12, 11:57 AM
well i ordered my diodes. should be here this week. i will keep everybdy updated. thanks again.

LivAlittle
10-24-12, 08:03 PM
Update! Got two diodes, installed one exactly like the old one was. Bam still pops the five amp fuse when the stator is plugged in. If i unplug the stator and run a ground from the negative batt T to the ground post on the ebox it still blow the fuse. Help? I beleive the stator tested normal as per the service manual. Any ideas would be awesome. Ill even PM you my phone number if it makes it easier to resolve this issue since the wife is breathing down my neck...lol

Bills86e
10-25-12, 09:51 AM
You should physically inspect the 657 engine Stator and Flywheel. (install new cover seal) Look for discolored coils, shards, & loose magnet plates.

LivAlittle
10-25-12, 09:59 AM
Ok, ill pop the flywheel off this evening and lookin into ut. Hopefully find something. Its a 587 engine as well. Its a 94 gtx hull/ ski with a 587 sp powerteain. Also im confused about the fact that if i discounect the stator and run a ground from the battery to the mpem the fuse still pops. Would that mean its not the stator?

Bills86e
10-25-12, 10:05 AM
You could also change out the Rectifier/regulator in the grey e-box.

LivAlittle
10-25-12, 10:09 AM
I may need to find an entire grey box with all the goodies in it and swap it out and see if i can get it worked out.

Bills86e
11-02-12, 08:50 AM
Hi, is there a picture of where the diode is located on an mpem of an xp 1997, mpem number 278-001-078 please ?

Heres a picture URL:
http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=385557

Bills86e

Ed C
05-13-13, 09:28 PM
Can you send those pictures ...THANKS Ed echampagne@charter.net

timjr_844
07-02-13, 02:56 PM
How about a #287-001-200 mpem? 1997 gtx 787

maniac1
07-23-13, 10:50 PM
So will bad diode on mpem hurt new stator?
Im replacing stator right now hoping it is only issue.

rippey65
04-06-14, 09:18 PM
im new to all this but I have a 2001 gtx di, think I have the same problem, how do I go about testing the mpem?