PDA

View Full Version : Good deal?

retzsch
11-12-07, 05:04 PM
im thinking about getting this. is it a good deal?
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,29148.0.html

kustomkarl
11-12-07, 05:20 PM
Well you know the old saying" if it sounds too good to be true" the cdi box isn't that cheap call a seadoo dealer and ask. Is the pump ok? is the impeller in need of replacement? Need a wear ring for the impeller? If if is in need of repair can you do it your self ot have to pay a seadoo shop to repair.The average repair rate per Hr. here in S.W Florida is $99.00 per hr.call around and ask what things cost than decide. Try not to get stuck with someone elses junk...good luck
Karl

seadoosnipe
11-12-07, 05:48 PM
For the price he's asking, it would probably be a good deal if you plan on keeping the one you got for a while. Only reason is because yours is getting to that age where parts will be hard to come by. I noticed it doesn't have the CDI, the same part your looking for in your other thread. For that reason, I'd tell him that your interested in it for parts, but because it is apparantly impossible to find this part, you'd give him $200 bucks. He may bite, you never know.

retzsch
11-12-07, 05:49 PM
i already found a cdi box and my brothers best friend is a marine mechanic

kustomkarl
11-12-07, 06:08 PM
i already found a cdi box and my brothers best friend is a marine mechanic

That's the hot ticket... I hate to see anyone get stuck with anything... this could be a good deal than.:agree: